Travelkosh has a regular endeavor in helping its travelers/customers to the maximum extent and has following cancellation policy. Under this policy:
* The refund will be subject to cancellation policy of the service operator who has booked your trip/package.
* The minimum cancellation charges are 5% of the payment done which are towards our processing charges.
* Cancellation process will be initiated only when the payment is done through Travelkosh platform. Travelkosh is not responsible for any cancellation/refund if the payment is made directly to the service provider.
* Cancellation/refund is not applicable for certain services. Please check service specific cancellation and refund policies before making payments.
* All services are governed by certain terms and conditions. In case travelers are not able to avail the services as they have breached the terms and conditions, Travelkosh will not be liable for any refund.
* Travelkosh is not responsible if the passenger/traveller details provided are incorrect due to which customers were not able to avail services, no refunds will be applicable.
* There will be no refund if the service is consumed by traveler.
No Refund for unutilized Services:
Please note that there will be no refund or compensation provided for unutilized services. If you fail to avail any services what so ever the reason Travelkosh will not provide any refund or any other services as the compensation of unutilized services.
Law and Jurisdiction
This contract will be governed by the Indian law. The customer agrees that in the event of a dispute or difference between the parties the exclusive jurisdiction shall vest in the competent court / forum / tribunal in Bangalore only.
Refund ProcessWe need a booking receipt which is generated after payment a written request by the customer to initiate a refund. Please tell us why you’re requesting a refund - we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our products and quality of service. Refunds are being processed within 21 days period after the receipt of refund payment from the respective service provider and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. However, we shall not be liable for any default caused in processing the refund amount owing to the delay caused by processing bank. .You can also contact us at email@example.com for any queries.